Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Beaulieu to Bucklers Hard Walk of Hope
Enjoy a picturesque route following the Beaulieu River from the charming village of Beaulieu to the beauty spot of Bucklers Hard.
When you step forward for this Walk of Hope, you’ll enjoy a historic village and riverside walk with plenty of points of interest along the way.
This easy 10km route is suitable for all the family and follows mainly gravelled pathways, with some minor roads through the village. You’ll walk to Bucklers Hard and back again, but there is the option to only walk one way or walk around the village to increase your distance.
This walk is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs, though this is weather dependent as rain can make the track wet and more difficult. Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Parking, toilets and refreshments are available along the route.
Step forward and join our team today!
Registration Fee – Adult registration fee = £15. Child registration fee = £5. Children aged five and under are free.
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Distance – 5km one way, 10km there and back
Fitness Level – Easy
Event Start / End times – 10am
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
Hampshire, SO42 7ZN
Mob: 07538 510138